Wednesday, December 13, 2006

IN THIS GAMES EVERYONE LOSE!


Yesterday went clementi eat fish soup but e soup seems like nt as nice as before, then the four of us went to chevron sing n drink =D Actually wanted to play mahjong ended up at queens club play, over to amerllia thr de pub as munhon celebrate his birthday. Ben bought me a pig which i love lots bt all my bear only mashimaro its my fav cos it is big enough for me to punch, hahahs. Get to know yuting, elaine n tracy, munhon actually thought something would happen to me n them, bt pls i grow up le.. And why must we got problem? hahahs! Was kinda suprise to saw wendy, chatted with her and i wanted to see her again, cos it is actually so fated dat we only gt to see each other for two times n have so many thing to chat =) I was so drunk yesterday bt at least i stil make it home, i know i did n talk lots of funny funny thing yst hope i didnt offended anyone. I'm really really so tired, and still have to work ltr on im gonna collaspe someday for sure. Lastly, HAPPY SWEET 19TH MY FRIEND JASON CHEONG MUN HON =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home